Anywho, I don't know how many of you have seen a little show called Nip/Tuck but it's terrific drama about plastic surgery and the lives of the surgeons; every episode starts off with the same question posed to their potential client: "Tell me what you don't like about yourself." The answers have ranged from "I don't like my nose" to "my left leg shouldn't be there...please remove it." Regardless of the particular answer, there is always something that a prospective client doesn't like about their physical appearance (obviously...or they wouldn't be there paying an arm and a leg (heheh) to get something fixed).
If you were to ask me what I don't like about my physical appearance, well, let's just say I could write an entire blog devoted solely to aspects of my appearance that I abhor; I could do a different aspect every day and have plenty of material. But that's not the purpose of this post; my purpose in writing this post is to talk about what I actually DO like about my appearance (I hope that doesn't sound too narcissistic...I'm trying to see the good aspects instead of always focusing on the negative ones); and in turn I really want to hear from YOU, my loyal reader! I want to know what things about your appearance you personally like!
So here we go...what I like about my self (physically)
- The "beauty mark" on the apple of my left (?) cheek (face cheek...not the butt variety)
- My collar bones when I hunch
- The parts of my hip bone that protrude a little....unless I'm laying down in which case it hurts
- The way my top lip looks when my mouth is partially open and my chin is tilted upwards
- The color of my eyes when I wear turquoise
- The natural dip where my bra strap goes (if that makes any sense)
- My scars...I know that seems weird to like an obvious flaw but I think they all tell a story and help make me who I am...(and will also help my mother in the event that she has to id my dead body =) I'm so thoughtful)
Now it's your turn!!!
That's all for now folks!