Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014…What Happened?

It's been a long time since I've last posted so I'm sure you're all wondering...What the heck happened in 2014?! To sum it all up: A LOT!
This post is just a quick overview of the highs and lows of the last twelve months!

Highs:
- elected to ASU undergraduate student government
- re-elected president of the LGBTQA Coalition (now the Rainbow Coalition)
- moved back into my condo with one of my best friends
- 2280 Twitter followers (@IsaJennie)
- I GOT GUMBY THE CAT!


Lows:
- impeached from ASU undergraduate student government
   Read more: article that started it all >>>ASU Black and African Coalition, student government fight blackfaceASU Senator impeached for violating Tempe USG guidelinesHuffington Post ArticleASU Student Senator Impeached for Speaking to State Press Without Informing Her SuperiorsASU’s Tempe Undergraduate Student Government media guidelines unfairly limit dissentStudent Press Law Center ArticleLegal experts defend impeached ASU student government senator Isabelle Murray’s point of view

- had to have an emergency appendectomy (turns out I didn't have acute appendicitis but rather I have endometriosis that had completely grown over my appendix)
- f*cked up on Twitter with my privilege
- my Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is still kicking my ass

So…that's my 2014 in a nutshell! Any questions? Comments?

I really need suggestions for blog topics! Please either leave comments on here, email me, or send me suggestions on Twitter!

Lots of <3

-IsaJennie

No comments:

Post a Comment